Monday, April 5, 2010

Guest Judge Pick Round 2: Joan!

Well, I have to say it's much easier having 6 votes to spread around, rather than having to pick just one favorite! There are several outfits and a lot of assorted pieces that I would really love to have in my collection. It was a tough decision, narrowing it down to just one and after much debate, I chose C. I. Fairfield's 60's inspired paper dress.

I never would have believed this dress was made from paper, it looks like crisp cotton. The style is very wearable for a modern girl, she would look dressed up but still be casual enough to run and play. The colors are lovely and the contrasting green trim really makes the the whole outfit pop. The charming little flowers add just enough interest without being distracting and the cute little sandals are the perfect finishing touch. Just looking at this outfit makes me smile and think of Orange Creamsicles and happy, little girl summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment