I'm also voting for Firinel's entry. Please enjoy this bulleted list as to why:
- Those colors are straight out of Lanie's collection, and I appreciate the thought that took. The outfit also relates directly to one of Lanie's interests, while adding to what she already has.
- She made her own tye dye design, which took some thought and stood out.
- It looks like something a real kid would wear!
- I enjoy the thought that went into adding the foam kneeler as an accessory.
- Most importantly, everything's sewn incredibly well and fits the doll.